Cloud Based Medical System For Preventive Healthcare
Noncommunicable diseases (NCDs) are the leading cause of death worldwide. Mike Bloomberg, the World Health Organization Global Ambassador for NCDs, explains what these diseases are, the health and economic burden they cause – and what can be done to prevent and reduce them.
Why you should monitor your health
- Non-communicable diseases like Diabetes, Hypertension etc. are the major social burden globally.
- They usually remain unnoticed till any major health events.
- They are diagnosed through routine health checkup.
- Sufferings from these diseases are lifelong.
- These diseases and their consequences are preventable through regular health monitoring.