Sr. Software Engineer (Java)
Join CMED Health
CMED Health is an IoT enabled A.I. driven cloud-based Smart Primary and Preventive Health Care service provider utilizing smart medical technologies integrated in smartphone. The goal of CMED is to reduce health risk, health care cost & time through integrating engineering capabilities in the medical Systems. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOjcNOJhsio
So far CMED has won numerous accolades including Global Innovation Award by TAG HEUER at Seedstars Summit 2018 in Switzerland, Innovative Social Enterprise Award by The Head Foundation at DBS-NUS Social Venture Challenge Asia 2018 in Singapore, Bangladesh Innovation Award 2018 in SDG Inclusion and BASIS National ICT Award 2017 in the category of Health & Wellbeing.
To support its aggressive expansion program, CMED Health invites application for the position of Sr. Software Engineer (Java).
Guide, lead and manage the software development team to ensure timely delivery of quality software, meeting client’s requirements and ensure internal quality of the software through code review and by following the standards.
- Lead, Supervise and Manage the Development team and ensure timely software delivery with client satisfaction
- Understand and implement client needs & their technical & functional requirements
- Write good quality code and follow coding standards and practices
- Write unit and functional test cases
- Participate and contribute in software analysis and design phases
- Work across all the phases of SDLC
- Help front-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Prepare & review technical documentations like BRD, SRS, Design Specifications, Diagrams, etc.
- Participate in the daily scrum and agile practices
- BSc. In Engineering
- Should have team leading experience
- Minimum of 3~5 years of working experience in Java, preferably in Java Spring framework
- Experience in other languages and frameworks would be of added advantage
Personal Characteristics & Behaviors
- A very good team player
- Self-motivated, Self-driven
- Should have leadership skills
- Keen to learn
- Ability to work under stress and can work for longer period
- Eye for detail and identifying problems
Employment Status: Regular, Full-Time Employment
Job Location: House # 761, Safura Green, Satmasjid Road, Dhanmondi, Dhaka
Compensation and Other Benefits:
- Flexible work environment and performance-based career progression
- Salary negotiable, ranging from BDT 80,000 to BDT 120,000
- 2 (two) Festival Bonus per year
- Half-Yearly Salary Review
- Contributory Provident Fund
- Work 5 days a week
- Subsidized lunch and free tea/coffee & evening snacks
- Annual, Casual and Sick leave as per company leave policy
Interested persons who meets the above-mentioned criteria are requested to submit their updated resume with photograph at email@example.com
The subject line of the email should mention the position advertised.