Executive/Sr. Executive, Corporate Sales
CMED Health is a Primary and Preventive Health Care service provider utilizing smart medical devices integrated in smartphone. The goal of CMED is to reduce health risk, health care cost & time through its innovative healthcare solutions. For more information, please visit: http://www.cmed.com.bd
CMED provides Digital Health Corner (DHC) service to its corporate clients through which employees of different offices, factories and corporate houses can avail Digital Primary Healthcare service, get a Digital Health Account and Cloud Storage of health data including 24/7 telemedicine service.
To support DHC service expansion, promotion and rollout in different offices, organizations, factories and corporates and manage relationship with partner organizations, we are looking for few Executive and Sr. Executive in our Corporate Sales team.
- Promote DHC service to different clients like, small to large offices, factories and corporate organizations
- Achieve DHC service implementation target
- Manage and maintain relationship with top management and other relevant departments like, HR, Admin & Accounts of assigned client organizations
- Train Health Service providers (health agents/ health workers) of different client organizations on CMED services, digital healthcare service delivery process and CMED mobile app.
- Follow-up and monitor all CMED service-related activities in assigned organizations and ensure uninterrupted Digital Healthcare Service for the users
- Arrange resolution of all issues and complains received from different sources
- Prepare operational reports and gather insights for management on periodic and as and when required basis.
- Graduate in any discipline with science up to HSC.
- Pharm, MBBS, BDS, BSc. In Engineering or BBA would get preference.
Skills & Experience Required:
- 1 – 3 years working experience in relevant role
- Applicants previously worked in Pharmaceuticals/ Digital Health/ Corporate Hospital/ Diagnostic Lab/ FMCG/ Insurance would get preference
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiation techniques
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with a result driven approach
- Fast learner and passion for sales
Work station: Dhaka.
Employment Status: Full-time.
- Performance-based career progression.
- Very high learning opportunity.
- Flexible work environment.
- 2 (two) festival bonus per year after confirmation.
- Annual, casual and medical leave as per company policy.
How to apply:
If you meet the above-mentioned requirements, send your CV to [email protected] Please send the CV in PDF format by mentioning the position name in the subject line (Application for Executive/ Sr. Executive, Corporate Sales).
Deadline: 30 June, 2022