Sr. Software Engineer (Java)
Sr. Software Engineer (Java)
is a Digital Healthcare Platform associated with IoT enabled A.I. driven cloud-based Primary and Preventive Healthcare services utilizing smart medical devices integrated in smartphone.
CMED provides technical solutions to different government and non-government organizations and corporates through integrating Engineering capabilities in the medical systems and assists in bringing radical improvements in healthcare service delivery processes. The goal of is to reduce health risk, health care cost & time.
To support its aggressive expansion program, CMED Health invites application from competent and experienced professionals for the position of .
Health and Wellness
· Take ownership of a product or feature set including ideation, design, development, deployment, and enhancements.
· Sets milestones and ensures that deliverables are on time with high quality keeping an eye on time to market.
· Lead a team of developers to deliver on the milestones.
· Develop enterprise solutions by ensuring solid understanding of requirement, business flow,
data requirements and work processes.
· Design, implement and maintain java application phases and Software development on JAVA / J2EE / EJB / JPA/MySQL/PostgreSQL / RestFul Web Services / AngularJS.
· Take part in software and architectural development activities.
· Write well-designed, efficient and documented code-base.
· Refactor and optimize existing code for better performance and manageability.
· Perform code review.
· Ensure automatic test coverage by coding, unit and functional testing.
· Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting.
· Collaborate with peers on research and learning of new technology, platforms, and frameworks.
· Develop and review technical documentation
· Bachelor’s degree in any discipline (B.Sc is CSE is preferable) from any reputed university
· Professional work experience in design, development and deployment of applications using Java, preferably in Spring framework
· Experience and knowledge of the SOLID principle/guidelines and sound understanding of software design
· Good knowledge and solid understanding of Java Spring, Hibernate.
· Experience in project build tools like Maven/Gradle Working experience with RESTful Web services
· Must have very good problem solving and analytical abilities.
· Experience in MySQL and Postgres is a plus
· Previous experience working in Agile/Scrum team is plus
· Experience in writing test code is a plus
· Professional work experience in Jasper Report
· Professional work experience to write complex SQL queries
· Mindset to code and do code review for continuous improvement
· Self-managed, initiative and proactive.
· 3 to 7 year(s)
· Negotiable Salary
· Performance-based career progression
· 2 (two) Festival Bonus per year
· Other applicable benefits
· Leave as per company policy
· Interested persons who meets above criteria are requested to mail their updated CV in pdf format at firstname.lastname@example.org
· The subject line of the email should mention the position applied for.
· Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview. CMED Health reserves the right to accept or reject any or all applications.