Senior SQA Engineer
Senior SQA Engineer
CMED Health is the largest health-tech startup transforming the healthcare landscape in Bangladesh using it’s IoT enabled AI driven cloud based multi-layered digital Healthcare platform which connects people with healthcare services including prevention, intervention & referrals to ensure Health Inclusion, towards achieving Universal Health Coverage (UHC) of SDG. For more information, please visit our website http://www.cmed.com.bd
• Experience with Test Planning for the entire project (Web and Mobile Interface as well as Server-side testing) after analyzing functional specifications.
• Experience with manual and automated testing processes and tools.
• Experience with Load and Performance testing and documenting the Test Outcome.
• Experience with communication with clients to ensure the Requirements & Delivery
• Identify and document variances/defects in User Experience, Usability, process flows, identified functionalities and communicate them to the team.
• Ability to collect, aggregate, organize, and analyze data.
• Engage with development team to resolve identified variances.
• Design and execute functional requirements-based test cases in QA and UAT environments.
• Report and monitor bugs in the official bug tracking system
• Execute Test Cycles and Capture Test Results.
• Prepare and review technical documents.
• Provide input to/enforce standard testing methodologies, procedures and practices Learn new technologies.
• Follow the QA process and guidelines provided by the organization.
ü B.S.C in Computer Science & Engineering from any reputed university.
Skills & Experience Required:
· The applicants should have minimum 3 to 4 years of experience in the following area(s):
· SQL scripting
· API (REST & SOAP) testing
· JIRA/Redmine experience
· Helix ALM (Formerly Test Track) experience
· Familiar with the Clinical Trial Process considered as advantage.
· Agile Scrum experience
· Experience/Understanding of IoT based software testing would be a big plus.
· Participate in validation efforts for client initiatives
· Design test scenarios with traceability to system requirements and design specifications.
· Strong problem solving and analytical ability.
· Able to work under pressure and meet the tight deadline.
· Excellent communication skill in English.
· Motivated to learn and work with new technologies.
· High integrity and intellectuality.
· Must be a team player
· High work Ethics & Professionalism.
· Experience with automation tools like Postman, Selenium, Jmeter etc will be a plus
· Familiarity with applications, such as MS Visio, MSTest/NUnit, Subversion, Source control (GIT, SVN), Bug Tracker, load testing tool(Jmeter), screen capture tool will be plus
Work station: Dhaka.
Employment Status: Full-time.
- Performance-based career progression
- Very high learning opportunity
- Flexible work environment
- 2 (two) Festival Bonus per year
- Work 5 days a week
- Annual, Casual and Medical leave as per company rules
How to apply:
Please send your cv to [email protected] If you meet the abovementioned requirements. Please send the CV in PDF format by mentioning the position name in the subject line (Application for_ Sr. SQA Engineer)
Deadline: 30 June, 2021