Senior App Developer
Company Name: CMED Health Ltd
Office Address: Apt# C-5, House# 761, Safura Green, Satmasjid Road, Dhanmondi, Dhaka-1209
What would be your key responsibilities:
- You will be focused on developing and delivering high-quality mobile apps, ensuring delivery of high-end experiences to our customers.
- You will help CMED to quickly iterate and scale mobile app development to different segments of customers with standard processes, automation, monitoring and rapid quality assurance.
- Continuously monitor the mobile app space for continuous improvements and optimizations, looking for new opportunities and challenges.
- Be the domain expert, lead by example and setting a high development standard.
What we expect from you :
- A passion for the work you do
- A good team player who does not require micro-management
- Shown success as an individual contributor as well as team player.
- 2 to 6 years of relevant experience in Android Application development.
- Work from UI/UX requirements, APIs, mockups to build functional, high-performance Android phone and tablet apps.
- Understanding various non-functional aspects in mobile application design and provide a solution to optimize performance, scalability etc.
- Experience in deployment and publishing of Apps to Google play store.
- Experience with offline storage, diagnose performance issues
- Document and maintain design specifications, source code, and archives for new applications and ideas.
- Collaborate with team members to brainstorm about new product features, provide each other with technical insight and review working drafts.
- Solid understanding of the Java, Android Lifecycle, Android SDK, Gradle Knowledge
- Experience on using RESTful services
- Have consistently demonstrated ability and commitment to deliver on major releases.
- Exercised exemplary development practices including design specification, coding standards, unit testing, and code reviews. Willingness to “go the extra mile” when needed.
- Work with product managers, clients and sales teams to assess customer demand and usability of new applications.
- Understanding of mobile security protocols, analytics and social channel integration.
Bonus Points for:
- You care deeply about writing quality /testable/ modular code. You have a passion to suck every bit of performance of the code and have hacker mentality
- Experience with Git, automatic deployments, continuous integration.
- Performance Bonus
- Festival Bonus(Eid)
- Subsidized Lunch
- Other Benefits
- BDT 50,000~100,000 Based on Experience
email@example.com: CMED Health Ltd
Office Address: Apt# C-5, House# 761, Safura Green, Satmasjid Road,
Last Date of sending CV: 21st December 2018