Medical Officer/ Research Physician/ Clinical Associates
Medical Officer/Research Physician/ Clinical Associates
CMED Health is the largest health-tech startup transforming the healthcare landscape in Bangladesh using its IoT-enabled AI-driven cloud-based multi-layered digital Healthcare platform which connects people with healthcare services including prevention, intervention & referrals to ensure Health Inclusion, achieving Universal Health Coverage (UHC) of SDG. For more information, please visit our website http://www.cmed.com.bd
- To counsel the patients about health and wellness-related advice.
- An adequate assessment of the patient’s condition, based on history and physical examination.
- Provide the appropriate investigations and appropriate treatment for the patients.
- Keep clear, accurate, medical records about the relevant clinical findings on the digital platforms.
- Improve and approve the monthly plan of clinical activities.
- Reporting of clinical, operational, and financial activities and submit reports.
- To supervise the patient scheduling, registration, medical records, and data entry on the digital platform.
- To follow guidance and instructions from Supervisor and adhere to company policy.
- To make a plan and organize the training program for the development of the project (Rural GP/ Corporate).
- To compile, analyze, and finalize the monthly, quarterly, and yearly reports on health activities.
- As a member of the project team, work should be done in coordination with colleagues to ensure high-quality support to the projects and excellence within the organization.
- Any work set within the reason and means by the authority of the organization.
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment, and exploitation to achieve the program’s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance, and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
Experience and Skills Requirements:
- MBBS with 1-year Internship completion.
- 1 / 2 years of Relevant experience with clinical practice.
- MPH/ CCD from BADAS/ CCC from NHF will be considered as a priority.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent skills in using MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, Google worksheets, etc.
- Excellent English language skills.
- Proactive and result-oriented.
- Strong interpersonal skills with leadership ability.
Work station: Dhaka, Jamalpur, Gazipur, Narayangonj
Employment Status: Full-time.
- Performance-based career progression
- Very high learning opportunity
- Flexible work environment
- 2 (two) Festival Bonus per year
- Work 5 days a week
- Annual, Casual and Medical leave as per company rules
How to apply:
If you meet the above-mentioned requirements, send your CV to [email protected]. Please send the CV in PDF format by mentioning the position name in the subject line (Application for Medical Officer/Research physician/ Clinical Associates.)
Deadline: August 10, 2021.