HR Executive/ Sr. Executive
Career in HR
CMED Health is an IoT enabled A.I. driven cloud-based Primary and Preventive Health Care service provider, utilizing smart medical technologies integrated in smartphone. The goal of CMED is to reduce health risk, health care cost & time through integrating Engineering Capabilities in the Medical Systems.
We are looking for an HR Executive/ Sr. Executive, preferably female, to manage our company’s recruiting, learning and development and employee performance programs.
- Implement effective employee sourcing and candidate screening techniques
- Conduct recruitment interviews and provide necessary inputs during hiring process
- Induction and On-boarding
- Issue offer/appointment letter to the selected candidates(s)
- Conduct employee orientation and facilitating newcomers joining formalities
- Performance management
- Look after the periodic performance appraisal and compensation and benefits related issues of the company.
- Assess training needs and coordinate learning and development initiatives for all employees
- Office administration
- Prepare and process timely distribution of salary, bonus, increment, leave encashment, etc.
- Maintain records of the employee attendance, leave record and leave balance
- Prepare monthly/periodic reports on attendance and leave for management
- Maintain and regularly update employee personal file, personal database, etc.).
- Develop HR policies, review periodically and ensure employees understand and comply with them
- Oversee daily HR operations and attend any other HR & Admin tasks as and when required.
- BBA/MBA in HR Management.
- PGD in HRM preferred.
- More than 2 years of working experience in HR
- Honest, ethical with go-getter attitude
- Conversant with the requirements of labor law
- Familiar with Microsoft office (especially excel & ppt)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Negotiable Salary, up to BDT 45,000
- Performance-based career progression
- Flexible work environment
- 2 (two) Festival Bonus per year
- Work 5 days a week
- Annual leave encashment
Application to reach : September 3, 2019
- Interested persons who meets above criteria are requested to mail their updated CV in pdf format at email@example.com
- The subject line of the email should mention the position applied for.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview. CMED Health reserves the right to accept or reject any or all applications.
- For detail visit – https://cmed.com.bd/career/