CMED Health is a fast expanding digital health-tech social enterprise, providing AI (Artificial Intelligence) driven cloud based Preventive Health Care Solution to the people of Bangladesh, using IoT enabled devices integrated to mobile application. CMED has won a number of national and international awards in Innovation and Social Impact areas.
To put its fingerprints in the creation of quality pool of human resources, it has started apprenticeship program for the people who love challenges, are not afraid of wide range of responsibilities and want make a positive impact in the healthcare sector of Bangladesh.
CMED Health is welcoming application for full time apprenticeship with the following criteria:
- Fluency in English (Speaking, Writing & Reading)
- Proficiency of MS Office operations (Excel, PowerPoint & Word)
- Enormous appetite for learning
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude oriented
- Other analytical software skills will be an added advantage (e.g. SPSS)
- Website management
- Minimum four years of bachelor degree with major background of Business, Economics & Engineering from any reputed institute.
- Having CGPA at least 3.50 on the scale of 4.00 (CGPA requirement may be considered upon meeting the criterias above)
- Not more than 1 year in any organization. Otherwise, freshers are encouraged to apply.
- Keeping aligned with the Founder of the company
- 5 Working days a week
- 9AM to 6PM office hours (May vary depending upon situation)
- Salary range 15,000-20,000 (Based on Quality and Skills)
- As per company policy
If you find yourself interested and meet the criterias above, please send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Date of sending CV: 21st December 2018