CMED Health is the largest health-tech startup transforming the healthcare landscape in Bangladesh using it’s IoT enabled AI driven cloud based multi-layered digital Healthcare platform which connects people with healthcare services including prevention, intervention & referrals to ensure Health Inclusion, towards achieving Universal Health Coverage (UHC) of SDG. For more information, please visit our website http://www.cmed.com.bd
- Design and build advanced native applications for the android platform;
- Conceptualizing and formulating apps that are suitable for use on all types of Android devices;
- Implementing measures to safeguard users’ data
- Proofreading your code and correcting mistakes before each app is released;
- Collaborating with UI and UX Designers, as well as Software Testers, to ensure that each app is presentable and in perfect working order;
- Monitoring app reviews to detect areas for improvement;
- Able to find opportunities to add value and execute solutions;
- Creating app updates, including bug fixes and additional features, for release.
- Maintain awareness of technology trends and issues and apply that knowledge to app development;
- Participate in end-to-end product life cycle: confirming requirements, solution design, development, testing, and implementation;
- Work with team members to design solutions that are supported by the architecture of the existing systems;
- Resolve complex technical issues and drive innovation;
ü B.Sc. in Computer Science & Engineering or equivalent department from any reputed University.
Skills & Experience Required:
- 2 to 3 years of experience in relevant position.
- Proficient in Java or Kotlin.
- Flutter Development (minimum 1 year)
- Clear understanding in OOP and OOAD.
- Have good understanding of popular data structures & design patterns.
- Good understanding in android application development life cycle.
- Strong knowledge about different versions of Android OS and their SDKs.
- Understanding of Google’s gifted android application design patterns (MVVM), principles & guidelines.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Have knowledge of building custom UI, animation and adaptive screen design.
- Familiarity with the programmatic use of GPS and Google Maps.
- Have experience with using and modifying a lot of third-party libraries.
- Have enough confidence to integrate any third libraries or SDKs.
- Enough experience with API integrations, offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Proficient understanding of code version management tools like Bitbucket.
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code.
- Responding promptly and professionally to fix bugs.
- Implement SDLC and coordinate with other members of the team.
- Should be prepared to work under pressure.
- Strong and effective interpersonal and communication skills.
Work station: Dhaka.
Employment Status: Full-time.
Salary: 40k-60k (Based on Experience)
- Performance-based career progression
- Very high learning opportunity
- Flexible work environment
- 2 (two) Festival Bonus per year
- Annual, Casual and Medical leave as per company rules.
How to apply:
If you meet the abovementioned requirements, Send your cv to [email protected]. Please send the CV in PDF format by mentioning the position name in the subject line (Application for Android Developer)
Deadline: 30 June, 2022